Continue to Questions & Answers
- Can I renew my subscription through magazine.store?
- I placed a renewal through your site, but now I am receiving two copies of the same magazine.
- What is Automatic Renewal?
- How do I turn off Automatic Renewal?
- Can I change my method of payment for my renewal?
- Will I be notified of upcoming renewals?
- Is my Instant Start digital issue free?
- Does Instant Start count against the total number of issues in my subscription?
- What issue will I receive via Instant Start?
- Am I buying a digital subscription?
- How do I get access to my free Instant Start issue? Do I need a username and password or app?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to view my Instant Start digital issue?
- Is there a limit to the number of devices I can use to access my free Instant Start issue?
- What if the subscription is a gift?
- When does access to my free Instant Start issue expire?
- How do I place an order for the digital edition of the magazine?
- Do you deliver outside of the U.S.?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I deliver multiple copies of the same magazine to the same address?
- What is this charge on my credit card?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I change my shipping or billing address?
1. Can I renew my subscription through magazine.store?
Absolutely! Whether you want to take advantage of our everyday great prices or consolidate all your orders into one place we are happy to help! Simply look up your magazine title on magazine.store and complete the order information by listing your name and address as it appears on your current magazine mailing label. Your renewal order will be added to our system. You will be charged immediately for your renewal order by magazine.store and your renewal subscription will start as soon as your current subscription expires.
If your subscription was not placed through magazine.store or you are unsure, click here to manage your renewal. This page is a magazine subscription portal and will manage several subscriptions. Please login to see all magazines through this system.
2. I placed a renewal through your site, but now I am receiving two copies of the same magazine.
Simply contact us or give us a call 833-411-2144. We will be happy to take care of it for you!
3. What is Automatic Renewal?
Automatic Renewal allows you to continue to receive your magazine subscriptions without the hassle of dealing with renewal notices and payments. Before each magazine renewal term you'll receive an email notice reminding you of your upcoming renewal. At that time you can choose not to renew your magazine. Or, as always, you can log in to my account or contact us
4. How do I turn off Automatic Renewal?
To turn off your auto-renewal status, please log in to my account. Once logged in, select the "Auto Renew Status," which is located on the right-hand side of your screen for any subscriptions that are currently enrolled in automatic renewal.
Turning off Auto Renew will cancel your subscription for future terms and you will not be charged again. You will continue to receive the remaining issues, and/or have access to your subscription features, until the end of your current subscription period. Please note that by changing your auto-renewal status, the publisher of your magazine(s) may send you subscription renewal requests by mail or attached to your magazine. To learn more about cancelling your current order or refund eligibility, click here.
5. Can I change my method of payment for my renewal?
To change your method of payment, please log in to my account. Once logged in, select "Update Payment Info." Enter your updated payment information under "New Payment Method."
6. Will I be notified of upcoming renewals?
Before each renewal, you'll receive an emailed reminder notice specifying price plus processing (and any applicable sales tax), the date of the upcoming charge, and billing terms for the next subscription term. For annual terms billed more frequently, you will receive a payment confirmation notice with each transaction and an annual renewal notice. Billing frequency and price are subject to change. The email provided with the transaction will be the email utilized to deliver all future notices and communications regarding your subscription. If you need to update your email, please follow this link. As always, you may also update your auto-recurring status by managing my account or contacting us at 833-411-2144.
Please note monthly billed subscriptions will not have notices prior to renewal but future charges can be cancelled at any time.
7. Is my Instant Start digital issue free?
Yes! There is no cost to this issue – it's on us as our way of saying thank you for your purchase and to help pass the time while you await the start of your print subscription.
8. Does Instant Start count against the total number of issues in my subscription?
No! It's truly a freebie courtesy of magazine.store. As an example, if you order a 12-issue subscription of your favorite magazine today featuring Instant Start, you'll immediately receive the current newsstand issue digitally and then receive 12 print issues from the magazine's publisher in the mail.
9. What issue will I receive via Instant Start?
You'll be receiving the digital version of the issue currently available on newsstands. Note that depending on the date the magazine's publisher begins fulfilling your print subscription, it is likely that there will be a gap in issues between the current newsstand issue delivered by Instant Start and your first issue arriving in the mail. Once your print subscription begins arriving your issues will be delivered consecutively until all issues in the subscription have been served.
10. Am I buying a digital subscription?
No. The subscription you are purchasing is for a print magazine. All issues you are purchasing will be delivered in print, by mail. Subscriptions featuring Instant Start simply include the current newsstand issue as a free bonus.
11. How do I get access to my free Instant Start issue? Do I need a username and password or app?
Once you complete your purchase of any print subscription featuring Instant Start the link to view your digital issue will be available on both the confirmation page and in the order confirmation email you receive from magazine.store. Simply click the link from whatever device you're on to enjoy your magazine – no username, password or app download needed. Instant Start issues can be viewed on any device (smartphone, desktop, laptop, tablet, etc).
12. Do I need to be connected to the internet to view my Instant Start digital issue?
Yes, an internet connection is required.
13. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can use to access my free Instant Start issue?
You can access your free Instant Start issue on up to 5 different devices. Once you've reached your 5 device limit, additional attempts to access you Instant Start issue from any new device will be denied.
14. What if the subscription is a gift?
Good news! If your subscription is a gift and features Instant Start you have two choices:
1. Upon reaching the order confirmation page, click "email a gift message" to notify your gift recipient of the subscription your purchased for them. You can then copy and paste the link to the Instant Start issue in that email.
2. Keep the free Instant Start bonus issue for yourself. We promise not to tell!
15. When does access to my free Instant Start issue expire?
It doesn't. As long as you have the link, you'll have access to your free Instant Start issue courtesy of magazine.store.
16. How do I place an order for the digital edition of the magazine?
At this time we do not sell magazine digital editions on our site. Please check back at a later time.
17. Do you deliver outside of the U.S.?
At this time we do not deliver outside the U.S. Please check back at a later time.
18. How do I cancel my order?
To change your auto-renewal status, please log in to my account. Once logged in, select the "Auto Renew Status," which is located on the right-hand side of your screen for any subscriptions that are currently enrolled in automatic renewal.
The goal of Auto Renew is to continue your magazine delivery service or digital subscription features uninterrupted. If you turn off Auto Renew, you will continue to receive any remaining issues of your magazine and continue to have access to digital subscription features through the end of your current active term. Turning off Auto Renew will prevent future renewals and charges.
To cancel your current subscription or determine refund eligibility please contact us.
If your subscription was not placed through magazine.store or you are unsure, click here to manage your subscription, missed issues, renewing, etc.
19. How do I deliver multiple copies of the same magazine to the same address?
Ordering more than one subscription of a specific magazine to the same address on our website will result in extending the length of your subscription. You will NOT get 2 copies of the magazine. If you want to receive multiple copies of a magazine at the same address, please contact us and a Customer Service representative can help.
20. What is this charge on my credit card?
Check to see if auto-renewal is turned on. To view your auto-renewal status, please log in to my account. Once logged in, you'll be able to view your "Auto Renew Status," which will be located on the right-hand side of the your screen.
You will receive an email reminder in advance of each renewal providing you with information to manage your subscription. Your credit card or method of payment will be charged at the time of the purchase, and before the start of each new term, at then current rates stated in the notice. This is applicable to gift and non-gift subscription orders.
If you see a charge on your billing statement for a purchase on Magazine.Store that you didn't make and your auto-renewal status is turned off, please contact us.
21. How long will it take to receive my order?
Our delivery dates are based on multiple factors, including the type of magazine you ordered and the publisher of the magazine.
Publishers generally ask that you allow:
– 4-6 weeks on weekly magazines
– 6-8 weeks on monthly magazines
– 8-10 weeks on seasonal or bi-monthly magazines
– Up to 12 weeks on quarterly or less-frequent magazines
However, you can anticipate faster delivery on many of our top-selling magazines. If you have not received your first order within the estimated delivery time stated above, please contact us or call Customer Service toll-free at 833-411-2144.
22. How do I update my email address?
Please click here to submit a request to have your email address updated.
23. How do I change my shipping or billing address?
To change your shipping or billing address, please log in to my account. Once logged in, select "Update My Address" located under "My Subscriptions."Enter your new billing or shipping address by selecting "update."
24. How do I log in on the website?
Make sure to use the same email to log in that you used when you ordered. If you already have a password, you can log in here. If you are unsure of your password or need to reset it click here and select forgot your password.
25. How do I reset my password?
It's easy! Click here to reset your password so you can enjoy all the goodies in your account again by selecting forgot your password.
If you need assistance logging in to your Cooking Light membership, click here.